You will climb the Acropolis Rock where you will meet the unique Parthenon, a unique example of architecture that does not have its like anywhere in the world. You will see the temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaia and the Erechtheion with the famous Caryatids. Besides these you will enjoy a unique view of the entire city of Athens.
You will continue this journey through time passing across the light bathed Acropolis Museum where you will admire excavation pieces under glass floors, wonderful examples of sculpture for which your guide will tell you unique stories and on the top floor you will have the opportunity to explore the extraordinary Parthenon frieze together with a breathtaking view of the Acropolis Rock.
- Skip the lines at the ticket offices to the Acropolis of Athens and to the Acropolis Museum
- Leave it to your personal guide to take you to a world where you can’t imagine what secrets and what unique stories are hidden, that you can’t learn all about in a typical group tour.
- Listen to unique histories of all the ancient monuments from your licensed tour guide
- Feel free to ask whatever you like and your guide will explain everything to you in every detail
Outside the Acropolis metro station opposite the Crescendo Cafe (coming by metro you will leave from the exit Makriyianni / Dionysiou Areopaghitou). Your guide will be standing next to the Metro sign, on Makrigianni pedestrian walkway, holding a white and light blue “Athenian Tours” sign. You can also consult the following link with the coordinates for the exact meeting point (https://goo.gl/maps/663sG4BALxhhREaa6).
Good to know
- Small group very personal high-quality experience
- Family friendly
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- The tour lasts 3-4 hours, depending on your pace and weather conditions.
- The tour ends in the Museum, so you can stay on to explore the place further, if you wish.
- In an effort to ensure that you will avoid any kind of discomfort and most importantly that you will feel comfortable, our guides may change order of the sites you may visit.
- Tour is offered by Licensed Tourist Guides
- The tours are conducted in English
- Private tours are also conducted in Spanish and French.
Entrance fees and tickets
Entrance tickets for the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum are included
We skip the line by buying the tickets for you in advance. Our guide will get the tickets for you.